Friday 20 March 2009

Logo Design & Development

Following on from My avatar Sketches i started work on my logo design, i already had an idea for it in my head but it didn't look as good as i thought it would be, but soon came up with another idea which looks just as good.

Taking 2 things i like then putting them together to make a logo, in the style of a logo.
1.Crow
2.Ska



After Drawing the bird i then moved it on it to photoshop where i created part of the logo.

Fist image without sun glasses,
Second image with sunglasses.

I belive the crow with the sunglasses looks better, and thats why i choose it for my Logo





After creating the Crow in Photoshop i set about making it into a logo, the picture below was my original idea however it didn't look as good as i'd hoped. The crow might be a bit big for the circle but it looked better than a smaller version i tried before. Soon after i came up with another idea picture below the picture below.






This in my opionion looks far better, and sort of has a element of humour to it aswell.




Variations of the same design, just playing around with the gradient tool on photoshop.



No comments: